Back to Top
- 4 green onions
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Red chillies
- Some fresh coriander
- 1 liter organic chicken stock
- 1 bok choy
- 225 g raw frozen prawns, from feasible sources
- 300 g prepared arranged rice vermicelli
- 1 sprinkle of soy sauce
- ½ a lime
Method to make
- Trim and finely cut the spring onions. Finely cut the lemongrass, peel and finely chop the garlic and deseed and finely cut the chili. Pick the coriander leaves.
- Carry the stock to boil in a saucepan then, at that point, reduce to a simmer.
- Separate the bok choy leaves, wash them and add to the stock along with the prawns, green onions, lemongrass and garlic.
- Cook for several minutes, until the prawns have become pink and the bok choy has wilted.
- Split the vermicelli between 4 dishes and scoop over the soup.
- Scatter the stew and coriander on top and season with soy and lime juice.